• If I knew what I know now, what might I do differently in my career in commercial real estate?
• What were the challenges in entering a male-dominated industry?
• Did you have a mentor? How did that make a difference?
• Thinking back, was there a watershed moment when you knew his industry was right for you?
• What consistent behaviors have helped you get to this point?
• What building technology and design create healthier, more sustainable workplace environments?
• With unemployment spiking and an active pandemic, will you lower rents to keep units occupied?
• What are the vacancy rates?
• Are on onsite amenities still functioning?
• Flexible work arrangements: is it really all about balance?
• Do women in authority worry about being liked? Respected? Both?
• Current Bias in the workplace: race, gender and LGBT – Are your civil rights being protected?
• How disparate are the wages among the genders?
3 Hours of Continuing Education Applied For – SALES PERSON OR BROKER ONLY
2021 Columbus Women in Commercial Real Estate
Provider: Real Estate Publishing Corporation
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm EST Program
$49 – Virtual Viewing with CE Credits
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org