• Understanding the 1031 structure and timeline to execute.
• Why consider doing a 1031?
• UPRIET's & other tax deferred strategies.
• 1031 Legislation -Where are we headed?
• How crowd funding is impacting the Real Estate Industry.
• Emerging 1031 strategies for Real Estate Investors.
• How do opportunity zone deals work with 1031 and Net Lease Investments?
• Seller representations and warranties.
• Deeper Due Diligence.
• Important elements in your loan documentation.
• Important regulatory updates.
• Who is the hot credit tenant right now?
• Can you find opportunity in local or limited credit tenants?
• How to price quality low-risk deals and retain some resale value.
• Current CAP rates. Are CAP rates changing?
• NNN Market Update- Recent deals and activity.
• Which states are better for net lease?
• Which Tenants are emerging/growing nationally?
• Financing net lease properties.
• Are there non-recourse financing options for net lease properties? If so, what are the terms?
• Lease Review- Which items are net and which are the Landlord's responsibility?
• Understanding lease renewal options from Landlord and Tenant Perspectives?
• Tenant Credit- is the Tenant on the hook and what is that worth?
• UPREIT strategies in lieu of a 1031.
• Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST) as replacement property.
• Oil and Gas investments as replacement property.
• How to evaluate sponsors and their 1031 solutions for investors.
• Other emerging 1031 solutions for investors.
• Sales leasebacks; what are the advantages for business owners?
4 Hours of Real Estate Continuing Education Credits Have been Applied for with the Texas Real Estate Commission
TREC Provider# 10163
TREC Instructor# 4153
$99 – In Person
$59 – Virtual Viewing with CE
$19 – Virtual Viewing
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org