VP & Market Leader
Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
The Motor City’s Best – Influential Women in CRE
• Economic and business climates are strong; how are the various sectors of commercial real estate (office, industrial, retail, opportunity zones, investment)?
• What 2020 headlines will impact 2020 activity?
• What headlines will surprise in 2020, and which ones won’t?
President & CEO
Judeh & Associates
SVP Property Management
Beanstalk Real Estate Solutions
Detroit’s All-Stars – The Property Management Boom!
• What building technology and design create healthier, more sustainable workplace environments?
• With unemployment spiking and an active pandemic, will you lower rents to keep units occupied?
• What are the vacancy rates?
• Are on onsite amenities still functioning?
Agree Realty Corporation
Co Founder & CEO
Space Lab Detroit
Established Leaders and Current Workplace Issues
• Flexible work arrangements: is it really all about balance?
• Do women in authority worry about being liked? Respected? Both?
• Current Bias in the workplace: race, gender and LGBT—Are your civil rights being protected?
• How disparate are the wages among the genders?
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com