CFO, POWER 30 Host
Vice President of Development
Hubbell Realty Company
Senior Real Estate Relationship Manager
Multifamily, Residential, Condo Market Update: Opportunities & Challenges
• What is the state of the Des Moines multifamily marketplace, from a development, investment and operation standpoint?
• What continues to drive the Apartment Market and where are we trending?
• What does the future look like for the Des Moines area multifamily development and investing?
• How does the Des Moines market compare regionally and nationally?
Vice President, Portfolio Manager
R&R Realty Group
Director, Real Estate Development
Opus Development Company
Hurd Real Estate
EVP, Economic Development
Greater Des Moines Partnership
Des Moines Market Update: Office, Industrial, Retail/Restaurant, Capital Markets, Senior Housing, Investment
• How are the various sectors of commercial real estate (Office, Industrial, Retail, Capital Markets, Senior Housing, Investment)?
• What’s expected in the near future, given current market conditions? Will we rebound with a “U” fall 2020?
• Vacancy rates – What’s expected moving forward?
• Is the pandemic creating confusion on how to price Investment?
COO & Manager
NAI Iowa Realty Commercial
Director of Real Estate Development
Ryan Companies US, Inc.
Hurd Real Estate
Downtown & Suburban Development—Game Changing Projects
• Hot spots for the biggest potential for growth in Central Iowa – What are the Drivers?
• What new Developments have been completed recently, what is currently under construction and what else is in the pipeline?
• What fundamentals contribute to site selection?
• How will projects transform an asset or market area?
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org