Property Portfolio Manager
Director of Property Management
Management Services Director
Newmark Knight Frank
The Excelsior Group
Managing Your Property during Uncertain times and through Unexpected Events
• Lessons Learned from COVID-19 and Recent Unrest in Minnesota
• How to Protect Your Tenants, Employees & Property
• How to Prepare for the Unexpected
• Effective Virus Protection Solutions Property Managers & Owners Need to Know
• How to Secure your Building in Case of an Emergency
• New Technology & Products for the Property Management Industry
• Security Solutions Managers should Implement
Vice President & General Manager
Director of Operations
Director Property Management Asset Services
Why Good Management is Important Once Again in Our Current Economy
• How to Navigate Collection Issues
• The Importance of Tenant Relations
• The Most Important Aspects of Operating Efficiencies & Cost Control
• Tasks that need to be Performed to keep Your Property or Portfolio Properties current
• Day to Day Tools that will help you Manage Efficiently: Tenants & Personnel
• Managing the Unmanageable: Working with Contractors, Service Providers and Vendors
• How Technology has changed the way we Manage Properties
• How will Property Management Look in the next 1 to 2 Years
Lee & Associates
Senior Managing Director
Newmark Knight Frank
Best Practices in Marketing, Leasing, Maintenance & Operations
• The importance of Building Strong Relationships with Leasing Agents and Tenant Reps
• Building Marketing Plan: What works and what doesn’t work
• Virtual Showing and Other Trends in Leasing
• Leasing Your Property in Today’s Economy
• Marketing Your Property During Uncertain Times
• Evaluating Investments Building Updates
Director of Interior Design
Senior Project Manager
Tenant Improvements & Building Upgrades in a COVID-19 world
• Measuring and Evaluating Investments in Building Operating Systems
• What Types of Tenant Improvements will Tenants Expect
• What will Common Areas Look Like
• Design & Furniture Solutions Tenants Need to Know
• Do’s & Don’t when dealing with Tenant Improvement
• How to Budget for Tenant Improvements: Costs & Trends
• New Trends we Need to Know
Since opening its first office in Cleveland more than 30 years ago, CBRE has grown to become the market leader in all facets of commercial real estate services in Northeast Ohio.
Our commercial real estate professionals act as a gateway to our full platform of CBRE service offerings globally including Advisory & Transaction Services, Asset Services, Capital Markets, Consulting, Valuation, or Project Management.
Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate is Greater Cleveland’s expert in commercial and industrial real estate. We’ve worked with clients for more than two decades to achieve real estate goals for transactions of every size and scope — here in Northeast Ohio, and around the world.
Cost Segregation allows commercial building owners to generate cash flow by accelerating depreciation deductions on their buildings and deferring taxes. An engineering-based Cost Segregation Study is the only method recognized by the IRS to identify Personal Property and Land Improvements contained in a commercial structure.
Fueled by the desire to return to the personalized banking of old, ERIEBANK opened its doors in August 2005 with a sole employee, David Zimmer, an Erie native with then more than 20 years of banking experience. One year later, the first full-service community banking office was open and by September 2007, the bank had grown out of its leased space and built its first freestanding building on Asbury Road, which was designed to feature the community of Erie through the new-concept banking center style that is now found in the majority of ERIEBANK locations.
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com