• What is the overall development and investment outlook for DFW health care? And what part of the market offers opportunities for growth?
• How has COVID-19 changed the development landscape in terms of what should be built moving forward and how it should be designed?
• When and how will the capital markets begin to fire on all cylinders to finance investment & development transactions?
• How is COVID-19 impacting valuations, both short- and long-term?
• Has construction been able to continue on new developments, and are labor and materials costs heading up or down?
• As we go into 2021, what are the major takeaways and lessons learned from this last year?
• The real estate impact of the COVD-19 crisis at hospitals, medical office buildings, and urgent care facilities
• Could this crisis spur a long-term need for more hospital/care facilities, and if so, could it loosen regulatory restrictions on expansions?
• What types of buildings are allowing for the greatest amount of flexibility and how quickly can space be converted to other uses?
• What new management and operations protocols come about as a result of this crisis?
• Will developers and their architects need to incorporate new design features in future projects to allow for greater flexibility and use conversions?
• Is the growing use & popularity of telehealth a short-term response to the crisis, or could it take hold and force the industry to re-think space usage and demand?
• What is the short- and long-term impact of COVID-19 on healthcare and medical office space leasing, the investment market, and the development market?
May 20, 2021
8:00am – 10:00am
2 Hours of Real Estate Continuing Education Credits Has been Applied for with the Texas Real Estate Commission
TREC Provider# 10163
TREC Instructor# 4153
$99 – In Person Viewing
$59 – Virtual Viewing with CE
$19 – Virtual Viewing
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com