• Overview of emerging issues in permanent financing markets
• Recent underwriting standards changes, emerging challenges
• Evaluating loan to value ratios and other metrics by product type
• Economic outlook for real estate capital markets, interest rates Instructors
• Who are the most aggressive perm lenders going to be in 2021?
• Where does CMBS fit into the mix today?
• Stimulus Update
• Overlooked stimulus opportunities: EITC and SBA provisions have huge impact
• Opportunity Zones: Current opportunities and potential for expansion
• Bonus Depreciation: Last Chance for a Bite at the Apple?
• Outlook for the Minnesota banking industry over the next two years
• Predictions on interest rate movement; inflationary concerns
• Profile of deals that get closed
• Update on borrow requirements
• Impact of K-Shaped Recovery on willingness to lend
• Small and medium size bank lending differences
• Investment Sales Recap – Top Deals over the last 12 months
• Where are CAP Rates today: Apartments, Office, Industrial, Retail
• What types of investors are most active in Illinosi? What are their return expectations?
• What is the hottest investment asset class today, what is least desirable?
• When (if ever) will distressed assets hit the market?
• Future Predictions – What will trade over the next 12 months and where is our marketing going
We will adhere to COVID regulations set by Governor Pritzker and any other local restrictions. Food service will be provided by the facility following all CDC and government guidelines.
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com