• Market trends: vacancy rates, absorption, rental rates and new construction activity.
• Discussion of tenant needs and how landlords are adapting their properties.
• Which sub-markets are seeing the most expansion, which are struggling?
• Update on recent sale transactions, cap rates and the investment market.
• Who is driving the market and how to position properties to take advantage of the current market?
• Effect of legalization of marijuana in other markets, is Texas next? How to prepare?
• Rising construction costs and the effect on development, rents, and ability to sign leases.
• How to anticipate and meet emerging tenant needs.
• Controlling and owning land (past to present nuances, cashing in on owned land).
• Financing development: acquisition, site improvements, infrastructure, lending requirements.
• The market for built-to-suit and exit strategies (investment sales, pre-sales).
• Evolving needs of logistics companies.
• The effect of continuing growth of the "Amazon Effect".
• What is driving the new massive-scale project in Houston MSA?
• Growing demand for last mile delivery options and cold storage.
$99 – In Person
$59 – Virtual Viewing with CE
$19 – Virtual Viewing
3 Hours of Real Estate Continuing Education Credits Have Been Approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission
TREC Provider# 10163
TREC Instructor# 4153
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org