• Business Development - How are you doing it and do you have a better mousetrap?
• Fees and Profitability - Are there trends or tricks to increase revenue or decrease expenses?
• How important are Expense Recoveries to your Property's Cash Flow & Value?
• Does You Escalation Methodology Match What Each Lease Requires?
• COVID-19 & Gross Ups? What's the Right Answer?
• Talent Management and Recruiting: How much time do you spend on it and how?
• Clients: Who are your clients and how have their expectations changed?
• Collaboration: Is this as important as everyone says it is?
• Services: Are you providing more or less services today and what are they?
• What are the roles and the importance of Asset Managers, Property Managers & Facility Managers?
• What are the essentials of a successful Asset Manager, Property Manager & Facility Manager?
• What are the most important aspects of Operations Efficiencies/Cost Control
• What is the interrelationship of Asset Management with Investors, Lenders, Services, Providers, Attorneys, Brokers and Consultants
• Tasks that need to be performed to keep your property or portfolio properties current.
• Day to do tools that will help you manage: Tenants & Personnel
• Managing the Unmanageable: Working with contractors, service providers and vendors
• How Technology has changed the way we manage properties
• Day-today management tenant relationships to keep your tenants happy
• The Importance of building strong relationships with leasing agents and tenant reps
• Building Marketing Plan: What works and what doesn't work.
• Budgeting & Maintenance
• Leasing Your Property
• What are the types of tenant improvements that are attracting Tenants
• Measuring and evaluating investments in marketing, maintenance and improvements.
$99 – In Person
$59 – Virtual Viewing with CE
$19 – Virtual Viewing
3 Hours of Real Estate Continuing Education Credits Has Been Applied for with the Texas Real Estate Commission
TREC Provider# 10163
TREC Instructor# 4153
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com