• Cost Models
• DCIM - Data center infrastructure management - dashboard to view the infrastructure and IT equipment in a single pane of glass.
• DCAAS - Data Center as a Service - Colocation data centers offering IT equipment that they "rent" out not just building and empty data center for clients to install their own IT equipment
• MN Tech Corridor Site Analysis
• What key data drives decisions for data center site location to the following users:
- Data Center Company Leadership
- Corporate Leadership
- Real Estate Professionals
• How Energy, Fiber and Community Partners can further a projects' competitiveness
• What is driving the Data Center Industry in Minnesota?
• Decision making: New Vs. Retrofit vs Colocation - Who should the owner engage?
• Community Infrastructure
• What is driving site location decision point?
• What delivery systems should one consider? (Plan/Spec; Negotiated; Design Assist; Design Build)
• How can communities work with real estate professionals?
• Chasing and catching the ability to track your efficiency
• Top ways to improve your data centers efficiency
• Paying for improvements on your data center
• Rebate Programs and what is available
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org