Chicagoland Senior Housing Real Estate State of the Market
• What are today’s demographic trends and how is this affecting the Senior Housing Market?
• With our aging population, lots of developers are turning to Senior Housing. Is there a risk of oversupply?
• What amenities are “Must Haves” for seniors today?
• What, if any, current Covid measures will remain in place after a vaccine?
• What measures are facilities implementing to prevent infections and keeping residents safe?
• Is Telehealth the new norm?
• How is technology influencing today’s senior housing operations?
Current, Future Trends in Financing, Investing, Development
• Where are development and investment opportunities locally and nationally? What are the most attractive markets for investment?
• Is Senior Housing really recession proof?
• What is the ROI on Senior facilities investment and development?
• How will future demand affect investment and development?
• What are new and innovative financing strategies?
• How can I take advantage of current tax laws?
• Are city or suburban markets more attractive? What are advantages & disadvantages of each?
Younan Properties Inc. has engaged Transwestern Real Estate Services to provide leasing services for Two Westlake, a 17-story, 454,843-square-foot building at 580 Westlake Park Boulevard…
JLL’s capital markets team has arranged $30.684 million in financing for 601-609 W. Randolph, which comprises a five-story historic office building and the development of…
Gary Cooper and Anthony DeMarco of the Cooper multifamily team of Colliers International represented the seller in the sale of The Vista Apartments at 26151…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org