Opportunities for Commercial Land Development
• New opportunities for development is happening in urban core right now
• What types of projects are in consideration for land development?
• What are the challenges with land development vs. redevelopment?
• Who is active in the market place and what is their risk tolerance and expected returns
• When or will there be a next big wave of land development or is it a thing of the past
Residential Land Update and Opportunities
• Since the onset of Covid 19, the housing market continues to boom, according to all the local and national news. What is driving the business?
• Home prices are continuing to increase year over year, and material increases such as lumber are adding to the cost of housing. What is happening with land prices?
• How are land deals being structured now, versus the last boom prior to the Great Recession?
• Some of the barriers to creating more affordable housing have been regulatory fees and extractions during the zoning and development process. How is this trending currently?
• What are some of the market segments that are trending now, and what is driving it?
• Now that more of us are working from home, are the fringe markets more viable?
• What are some current challenges on the land side and how are you dealing with those?
• What is the outlook for the BTR (build to rent) market?
• For those that operate outside MSP, are there any opportunities in other markets we could be doing in MSP?
• Highlight any current or future planned developments
Shovel Ready Sites
• Certified shovel-ready sites can give your community that competitive edge.
• Key legal, technical and regulatory tasks of developing these sites are already complete.
• Insights to help you understand how site selectors do their work and how to build effective relationships with them.
• Taking the time, expense, unpredictability and risk out of development.
• Location selection takes on different approaches depending on the situation
The State of Vapor Intrusion
• Review of Past Vapor Intrusion Requirements
• Vapor Intrusion Investigation Updates
• Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Updates
• Mitigation By Parking Ramps
• Case Study #1: Pre-Guidance Updates
• Case Study #2: Post-Guidance Updates
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org