Welcome and Introductions
Multifamily & Adaptive Re-Use: Opportunities & Challenges
• What continues to drive the Multifamily Market and where are we trending?
• Financing Opportunities & Challenges: what are the implications of Kansas City’s current economic. Development incentives policy discussions?
• Adaptive Reuse: What are the impacts of recent changes to federal and state historic tax credit policy on deal structuring?
• Live + Work + Play: What is the future of Coworking & Shared Office Space in Mixed Use Developments?
• Forecasting Ahead: How does the Kansas City market compare regionally and nationally?
Kansas City Market Update: Industrial, Office, Retail, Opportunity Zones, Investment:
• Economic and business climate are strong; how are the various sectors of commercial real estate (office, industrial, retail, opportunity zones, investment)?
• What 2020 headline will impact 2020 activity?
• What headlines will surprise in 2020, which ones won’t?
Downtown & Suburban Developments – Game Changing Projects
• Where is the biggest potential for growth in Kansas City – What are the drivers?
• What new Developments have been completed recently, what is currently under construction and what else is in the pipeline?
• What fundamentals contribute to site selection?
• How will projects transform an asset or market area?
Younan Properties Inc. has engaged Transwestern Real Estate Services to provide leasing services for Two Westlake, a 17-story, 454,843-square-foot building at 580 Westlake Park Boulevard…
JLL’s capital markets team has arranged $30.684 million in financing for 601-609 W. Randolph, which comprises a five-story historic office building and the development of…
Gary Cooper and Anthony DeMarco of the Cooper multifamily team of Colliers International represented the seller in the sale of The Vista Apartments at 26151…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org