Apartment Market Update & Forecast: Opportunities & Challenges
• What is the state of the Detroit multifamily marketplace, from a development, investment and operation standpoint?
• What continues to drive the Apartment Market and where are we trending?
• What does the future look like for the Detroit area multifamily development and investing?
• How does the Detroit market compare regionally and nationally?
Detroit Market Update: Industrial, Office, Retail, Opportunity Zones, Investment
• What are the strongest and weakest CRE sectors in today’s climate (office, industrial, retail, apartment, senior housing, hospitality)?
• Where are the Opportunity Zones and how can I invest in them and what are the risks?
• When can we expect to return to pre-Covid prosperity and sustainability?
• How can investors maximize their returns in today’s climate?
Downtown & Suburban Developments—Game Changing Projects
• Where is the biggest potential for growth in Detroit – What are the Drivers?
• What new Developments have been completed recently, what is currently under construction and what else is in the pipeline?
• What fundamentals contribute to site selection?
• How will projects transform an asset or market area?
JLL’s capital markets team has arranged $30.684 million in financing for 601-609 W. Randolph, which comprises a five-story historic office building and the development of…
Gary Cooper and Anthony DeMarco of the Cooper multifamily team of Colliers International represented the seller in the sale of The Vista Apartments at 26151…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org