State of Chicago’s Affordable Housing
• How will new legislation affect Chicago’s Affordable Housing Markets?
• What are the latest policies to ensure increased affordable housing development?
• What are best practices for developers, service providers and housing authorities to partner together to maximize successful operations?
• What is Chicago’s Affordable Housing investment, development, financing outlook?
• What is the future of Affordable Housing?
Leasing, Management, Design & Construction Trends
• What are the new and effective design & construction processes, trends?
• How can owners, developers, contractors, and architects best partner to ensure success?
• What are current Leasing trends and initiatives?
• What management techniques and trends can be utilized to ensure successful operations in Affordable Housing
• How is Preservation of Affordable Housing re-developments revitalizing neighborhoods?
• What are current opportunities in debt/equity/ bond financing?
Younan Properties Inc. has engaged Transwestern Real Estate Services to provide leasing services for Two Westlake, a 17-story, 454,843-square-foot building at 580 Westlake Park Boulevard…
JLL’s capital markets team has arranged $30.684 million in financing for 601-609 W. Randolph, which comprises a five-story historic office building and the development of…
Gary Cooper and Anthony DeMarco of the Cooper multifamily team of Colliers International represented the seller in the sale of The Vista Apartments at 26151…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org