State of Chicago’s Affordable Housing
• How will new legislation affect Chicago’s Affordable Housing Markets?
• What are the latest policies to ensure increased affordable housing development?
• What are best practices for developers, service providers and housing authorities to partner together to maximize successful operations?
• What is Chicago’s Affordable Housing investment, development, financing outlook?
• What is the future of Affordable Housing?
Fenton, Missouri-based Kadean Construction has experienced rapid growth during the past two years, with annual revenues more than doubling to $151 million in 2020. Much…
Cullinan Properties, Ltd., owner and manager of Quincy Mall, announced a rebrand of the Quincy, Illinois, property to Quincy Town Center. The mixed-use property includes…
Lee & Associates brokered the lease of 8,500 square feet in the commercial warehouse building at 905 Dempsey Road in Madison, Wisconsin. Blake George of…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com