Banking & Construction Lending Update
· What is the outlook for the remainder of 2020 and 2021 for the Illinois banking industry?
· What are predictions on interest rates?
· What are current requirements of borrowers?
· What are banks’ evolving view of CRE product type?
· How does CRE lending in Chicago are compare with the rest of country?
· What are small & medium-sized banks’ evaluation of CRE?
Carmel, Indiana-based financial services provider Merchants Capital has secured $17.4 million in Low-Income Housing Tax Credit equity financing for the new construction of Reserve on…
Bernard Financial Group closed a $35.75 million CMBS loan for a 428,667-square-foot mixed-use portfolio in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The borrowing entity is Blackbird Ann Arbor…
Mike Lemon with District Capital recently financed a $4 million mixed-use property acquisition in Clarkston, Michigan. The loan consists of a 10-year fixed rate locked…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com