Banking & Construction Lending Update
· What is the outlook for the remainder of 2020 and 2021 for the Illinois banking industry?
· What are predictions on interest rates?
· What are current requirements of borrowers?
· What are banks’ evolving view of CRE product type?
· How does CRE lending in Chicago are compare with the rest of country?
· What are small & medium-sized banks’ evaluation of CRE?
The Minneapolis office of Colliers Mortgage closed a $21 million Fannie Mae Forward Conversion for the construction financing of Gateway Northeast, a 128-unit multifamily affordable…
Brett Hood, managing director at Northmarq’s Chicago debt/equity office, secured the more than $199 million recapitalization of 14 multifamily properties in Iowa, Nebraska and South…
Justin Hollis with District Capital provided $4.3 million in financing for a mixed-use building in Birmingham, Michigan. The lender locked the interest rate at application…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com