Market Update: COVID-19 Office Report
• Vacancy Rates: Minneapolis/St. Paul and Suburban office market update
• Leasing trends: What projects are leasing up and why
• Rental Rates: Where are we at and what is driving rates
• Renewals and Rent Forgiveness Trends
• Non COVID-19 factors driving demand in the Office Market
• Future of co-working space
• Occupancy and rent predictions for 2021
• Predictions on where the office market will be in the next couple years
• Update on Recent Sale Transactions, CAP Rates & Investment Market
• How appraisal valuations are impacting sales and shaping the market
• Post COVID-19 Office Development
Newmark announces the firm’s Midwest Capital Markets team has completed $45.15 million in office sales within the 17-day period between November 1, 2023 and November 18,…
More than 400,000 federal employees will be required to come into their offices two to three days a week by January of 2024, according to research from JLL.
Colliers Nebraska negotiated a 12,598-square-foot office lease at Farnam Executive Center at 10810 Farnam Drive in Omaha. Adam Marek represented the tenant, a national law…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org