State of the Market
• What are cost-effective strategies in adding value to your property?
• What are today’s tenant demands and what are the best ways to meet them?
• What new technologies are essential to have in your building?
• What are benefits and challenges in green & sustainable initiatives?
• How are property management firms adapting to the COVID-19 environment?
• How are property managers coping with the increased real estate taxes when many properties are performing poorly?
• What do you see 6 months, 12 months from now?
• Will any procedural changes remain permeant after the COVID-19 crisis is over?
In the Trenches: Solving Problems, Providing Solutions, Sound Strategies
• What proactive steps can managers take to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission at their properties and increase tenants’ comfort levels?
• How can facility managers enhance a building’s efficiency and ambiance?
• What perks and amenities can be provided to keep tenants happy on a day-to-day basis?
• What new demands are managers facing from their tenants due to the COVID-10 crisis? How are then addressing them? Office, Retail, Industrial, Multifamily?
• How are managers facing the potential for new protests and rioting?
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com