Current State of Affairs: Women in Commercial Real Estate
• Current State of Affairs for women across real estate segments: Developers, Brokers, Property Managers & Investors
• Overcoming the current challenges and gender issues in real estate
• Emerging opportunities for Women in the Real Estate Industry
• Companies that stand out as embracing Women in Real Estate today
• Diversity and Inclusivity goals: will we ever realize this goal?
Commercial Real Estate Industry Leaders & Owners
• Challenges and differences for women as entrepreneurs and commercial real estate
• Learning and networking opportunities available to women entrepreneurs and commercial real estate
• Support for diversity within the commercial real estate profession
• Successful strategies: Working with women vs working with men
Path to Success: Advice and Observations from other Industries
• What obstacles did you face in your path to success and how this might impact real estate professionals?
• What actions did you take that best helped you to the position you now have?
• Have you observed any trends with women working in your industry that may translate into real estate?
• Tips and advice on negotiating your worth
• Being a champion for change: Continuing to Improve the Outlook for Women
• Managing mental health as a woman in business; working moms, personal fitness and other challenges pile up
Generational Changes for Women in Real Estate
• Ok, Boomer, how did you make your way into a male dominated industry?
• How have Role Models and Mentorships shaped your career?
• Challenge or opportunity: young women coming into the industry today
• Young women’s views on diversity: have we checked the box, or is it something bigger?
• Looking Forward: What is important for the next generation
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com