William Sitar Jr., vice president at Sitar Realty/TCN Worldwide, will serve as chairman of TCN Worldwide‘s board of directors.
TCN Worldwide is a global real estate network.
Sitar Jr. was originally elected to TCN’s Board of Directors in 2016 and has served as both Vice Chairman and Treasurer during his time on the board. Prior to joining Sitar Realty Company, a full-service commercial real estate firm based in New Jersey, Sitar served as equity analyst at Solomon Smith Barney, clerked for Honorable Alan A. Rockoff and Honorable John S. Kuhlthau in the Superior Court of New Jersey and was a partner at the law firm of Mandelbaum & Mandelbaum.
The 2023 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors also includes:
- Timothy Mitchell, Principal at Norris & Stevens, Inc./TCN Worldwide in Portland. Mitchell will serve as Vice Chairman.
- Jonathan Rosenberg, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of LevRose Commercial Real Estate/TCN Worldwide in Phoenix. Rosenberg will serve as Treasurer.
- Ben Azulay, Principal & Executive Managing Director at Bradford Allen Realty/TCN Worldwide in Chicago. Azulay will serve as Secretary.
- Paul Licausi, President of LS Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc./TCN Worldwide in Kansas City, Missouri, will serve as an at-large Board Member.
- David Wallach, President of Barclay Street Real Estate/TCN Worldwide and Founder of Triumph Real Estate Group of Funds in Alberta, will serve as an at-large Board Member.
- H. Ross Ford, President & CEO of TCN Worldwide. Ford is responsible for the strategic direction of the organization and the implementation of all expansion and networking initiatives.