May 6, 2020
10am – 11am CST (11am-12pm EST)
Michigan Multifamily State of the Market
Topics covered will include:
• How has Covid-19 affected property showings and how are landlords meeting these challenges?
• How are building owners and managers protecting residents?
• How are renters dealing with the Shelter in Place order and how are they maximizing the social distancing mandate?
• Are owners offering any allowances to renters’ rental fees?
• Is apartment and condo construction moving forward or are we seeing delays?
• What can commercial real estate brokers expect during a time of shelter-in-place orders and social distancing? COVID-19 safety strategies for brokers and clients
• Finance Servicing & Solutions during/post COVID-19 crisis
Breaking Through the Disruption Webinar Series
Senior Multifamily Investment Specialist, NAI Wisinski of Western Michigan
Senior Vice President, Northwind Financial
Managing Director, District Capital
Multifamily Specialist, Michigan & Indiana, Income Property Organization
Asset Manager, Monarch Investment & Management Group