Vice President/General Manager
Architectural Project Manager
Synergy Architecture Studio, LLC
8:00 AM Healthcare Design and Construction Trends in the Wake of COVID-19
• Challenges facing the Design and Construction industry in the wake of Covid19
• Ways in which healthcare design is evolving within the medical industry
• How are Design and Construction teams working collaboratively?
• The importance of design collaboration within the hospital or healthcare system
• Critical build-out components unique to medical properties
• Importance of developing the latest amenities in MOB design
• Healthcare design trends and care-delivery models.
• Construction updates, trends and outlooks within the healthcare industry
• How is Biomedical innovation evolving in the healthcare industry?
Director, Economic Development
Director Business Development
Discovery Square, Mayo Clinic, and DMC EDA
9:30 AM Destination Medical Center Progress Update on Building a Premier Destination for Health and Wellness
• Discovery Square – The Economic Engine
• Heart of the City- Where Healthcare meets Hospitality
• Saint Marys Place- The Gateway to Rochester
• Transportation – 21st Century Approach
Healthcare Real Estate Advisor
Vice President, Healthcare Services
Senior Vice President, National Healthcare
Director, Real Estate Development, Healthcare
Vice President Real Estate
10:45 AM Industry Experts Analyze Needs and Opportunities
• Healthcare and facility needs will or will not change post-COVID
• What healthcare delivery will look like based on the effects of the pandemic and subsequent industry changes
• How are landlords and providers being impacted, specifically… What are you seeing?
• What percent of tenants are looking for concessions and how are landlords addressing that?
• What is the outlook for healthcare investment given COVID-19?
• What is the impact on capital and valuations?
• Are deals still getting done (leases, development and acquisitions)?
• Are providers being made whole through various forms of reimbursement and stimulus?
• What do you see for demand in MN over the next few years?
• What are you seeing elsewhere in the country? How does MN differ?
BDH was founded on the belief that design should be about people. Our designers combine design expertise and creativity with a passion for problem-solving. We influence the world with design: Our thoughtful and purpose-driven spaces positively impact end users and our process and responsiveness builds lasting relationships with clients. As one of the most well-respected woman owned design firms in the Twin Cities, BDH creates transformative design for living, working and healing.
“Together We Make Dreams Real” — that’s our purpose as a company. We know that we exist to work in concert with each other, owners, design professionals and subcontractors to take the shared vision from concept to spectacular reality and to make the journey as collaborative and stress-free as possible.
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to Jeff.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org