Avison Young has arranged the sale of a six-building portfolio of medical office buildings to Hammes Partners on behalf of a private partnership. The portfolio consists of more than 120,000 square feet of critical care facilities spread across the north suburbs with locations including Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove and Vernon Hills.
The seller was represented by Principals Mike Wilson and Erik Foster based in the Avison Young’s Chicago office along with Jim Kornick based in Washington, DC in partnership with Colliers Chicago leasing expert Darryl Silverman.
“The portfolio is 94% occupied with long-term leases and a tenant roster including Advocate Aurora, North Shore University Health, Northwest Community Health, AMITA Health along with several additional very strong physician groups that made it a very attractive offering, said Wilson. “The buildings are well located and many of the tenants have long histories within each.”
Portfolio locations include:
- 1410 North Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL
- 1420 North Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL
- 1430 North Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL
- 600 West Lake Cook Road, Buffalo Grove, IL
- 650 West Lake Cook Road, Buffalo Grove, IL
- 830 West End Court, Vernon Hills, IL