IllinoisIndustrial Brown Commercial Group negotiates one sale, four leases in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs September 3, 2020 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share via email 40 Beach Avenue, LaGrange, Illinois Brown Commercial Group negotiated one sale and four leases totaling nearly 24,000 square feet involving expanding businesses in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs. “We are seeing steady growth in small to mid-sized industrial businesses in the Chicago area and a shortage of space for their needs,” said Dan Brown, president of Brown Commercial Group. “Many businesses are looking for larger or more efficient space that will allow them to tap into their customers and continue to grow.” Brown represented the building owner, a private investor, and Brown Commercial Group broker, Pat Crowley, represented the tenant, Mrneio LLC, in a 4,400-square-foot lease at 40 Beach Avenue in LaGrange, Illinois. The auto parts distributor is expanding into a larger space. Brown Commercial Group broker, Brian Lindgren, represented Two Brothers Moving in its 7,000-square-foot lease at 1600 Downs Drive in West Chicago, Illinois. The moving company had previously rented a warehouse in Aurora, Illinois. Lee & Associates’ Mike Androwich Jr. represented the building owner, Midwest Industrial Funds. Lindgren also represented Accurate Combustion and Controls in a 5,000-square-foot lease renewal at 3668 Swanson Avenue in St. Charles, Illinois. Prologis’ Kerry Gilar represented building owner Prologis in the transaction. Brown Commercial Group broker, Matt Hanson, represented a private building owner in selling a 3,222-square-foot building at 429 E. Potter Street in Wood Dale, Illinois to Better Properties RMK, LLC. Brown Commercial Group broker, Candace Scurto, represented La Casa Distribution, Inc. in a 4,235-square-foot lease at 2289 Devon Avenue in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. The tenant, a Milwaukee-based paper, plastic and fabric goods distribution company, is opening a new location closer to its Skokie location. McLennan Commercial Properties’ Jim Conrad represented the building owner.