The CBRE Wisconsin Investment Properties team has closed eight investment sale transactions since March totaling more than 1 million square feet and more than $68 million.
The team of Patrick Gallagher, Matson Holbrook, Gretchen Richards and Peter Langhoff represented the sellers or buyers in each of the transactions. Sale prices/parties were not disclosed. The five most notable transactions are as follows:
- 789 North Water, Milwaukee – A 68,174-square-foot, five-story office building constructed in 1999.
- Lincoln Center I, West Allis, Wis. – A 59,657-square-foot, three-story office building constructed in 1981.
- 1910 on Water, Milwaukee – A 68-unit, six-story multifamily property constructed in 2012.
- Meetinghouse Apartments, Milwaukee – A 96-unit, three-story multifamily property constructed in 2004.
- Hubert Group Headquarters Facility, Harrison, Ohio – A 580,166-square-foot industrial building constructed in 1990.
“Throughout the pandemic, we have been fortunate to close numerous transactions for our clients,” said Holbrook. “There remains strong investor appetite in the Wisconsin market from both local and out-of-state buyers, which we expect to continue, especially due to the availability of attractive financing options. Q4 will be exciting. We have $40 million in multifamily properties – both stabilized core and value-add opportunities – about to launch as well as several other notable deals expected to come to market later in the quarter.”