Colliers Minneapolis-St. Paul’s Office and its Industrial Investment Services Team closed the sale of The Waters Business Center, a six-property industrial portfolio totaling 325,947 square feet of last-half-mile industrial tech space in Eagan, Minnesota.
This sale represents a critical mass of desirable office and warehouse space within one of the hottest development markets in the Twin Cities, which is anticipated to continue growing at a fast pace for the foreseeable future. The Waters Business Center portfolio is located about 100 yards from the Minnesota Vikings headquarters and training facility at:
- Waters I: 2910 and 2930 Waters, Eagan, MN 55121
- Waters III: 2945 Lone Oak Drive, Eagan, MN 55121
- Waters IV: 2935 Waters Road, Eagan, MN 55121
- Waters V: 2955 Lone Oak Drive, Eagan, MN 55121
- Waters VI: 2975 Lone Oak Drive, Eagan, MN 55121
- Waters VII: 2965 Lone Oak Drive, Eagan, MN 55121
Colliers’ brokerage team of Mark Kolsrud, John McCarthy, Peter Loehrer, Kyle Delarosby, Pia Robertson and Lydia Turczyn, represented the seller, B9 Polar Waters LLC, during negotiations with the buyer, Hyde Development.
Built between 1999 and 2007, The Waters Business Center features 15- to 19- foot clear heights, 57 loading docks and a 57% office finish.