Colliers International | Wisconsin announced the completion of five recent transactions:
- Camco Management renewed its 2,865 square feet of office space at 16535 W Bluemound Rd. in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Matt Fahey and Sal Strehlow with the firm brokered the deal.
- Bauman Construction of Chippewa Falls, Inc. purchased 17.2 acres of land located at NWC Bus. 29 & Chippewa Crossing Blvd in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Westin Kane and Russ Sagmoen with the firm brokered this deal.
- Hi-Five Studio purchased 3,200 square feet of retail space at 3276 N Weil Street in Milwaukee. The building sold for a purchase price of $290 million. Corey Sovine with Colliers brokered this deal.
- Longyard Investments VI, LLC. purchased 8,370 square feet of industrial space at 8667 N 107th Street in Milwaukee. The building sold for a purchase price of $57.5 million. Bill Langhoff and Pat Hake with Colliers International brokered this deal.
- Storage Masters Realty, LLC. purchased 4,822 square feet of retail space located at S30 W24720 Sunset Drive in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The building sold for $585 million. Joe Eldredge of Colliers International, brokered this deal.