CORFAC International, a global network for independently owned commercial real estate firms, grew its membership by nine firms in 2022, building on the addition of six new firms in 2021.
The organization currently has 75 affiliate offices around the world, including in North America, Central America, Europe and Asia.
“Last year was a record-setting year of network growth with new firms joining the organization, intra-market deal activity, and productive member summits,” said 2022 President Mason L. Capitani, Principal of L. Mason Capitani/CORFAC International in Detroit. “The strength of CORFAC is in local market expertise backed by an international network that shares best practices and business development opportunities.”
The firms that joined CORFAC International in 2022 are:
- CDL Mercadeo/CORFAC International in San Jose, Costa Rica
- RPZ/CORFAC International in New Delhi, India
- Pollock Commercial, Inc./CORFAC International in Atlanta, Georgia
- Christianson & Company Commercial Real Estate Services/CORFAC International in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Corees Polska/CORFAC International in Warsaw, Poland
- Elford Realty/CORFAC International in Columbus, Ohio
- Blue Stone Real Estate Advisors/CORFAC International in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- Bright Rich/CORFAC International expanded with a new office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Southeast Venture/CORFAC International in Nashville, Tennessee
“We’re excited about the momentum CORFAC has heading into this year and eager to get to work making connections and getting deals done,” said 2023 President, Hayim Mizrachi, President of MDL Group/CORFAC International in Las Vegas, Nevada.