Cushman & Wakefield represented a joint venture of Wilkinson Corporation and Torchlight Investors in the sale of a six-property portfolio of Indianapolis multifamily properties to Morgan Properties.
Cushman & Wakefield’s George Tikijian, Hannah Ott and Cameron Benz represented Yakima, Washington-based Wilkinson Corporation and New York-based Torchlight in the transaction with King of Prussia, Pennsylvania-based Morgan Properties.
“The Indy 6 Portfolio marks the largest multifamily transaction by dollar volume to date in Indiana,” Ott said.
The Indianapolis portfolio includes:
- Boardwalk at Westlake, 6000 Westlake Dr, with 1,381 units
- Elliot at College Park, 8760 Le Mode Ct., with 126 units
- Lakeshore Reserve Off 86th, 8320 Spyglass Dr., with 120 units
- Lakeside Crossing at Eagle Creek, 3833 Wind Drift Dr., with 166 units
- Parkside at Castleton Square, 6501 Woods Edge Dr. W, with 190 units
- Preserve at Allisonville, 5830 River Wood Dr., with 120 units