Moderator: Nancy Aronson Norr, Director Regional Development Manager, Minnesota Power
Arik Forsman, Economic Development Director, Minnesota Power
Tamara Lowney, President, Itasca Economic Development Corporation
Carol Anderson, Executive Director, Morrison County Community Development
Mike Paulus, Executive Director, Cass County Community Development
• City, County, State, Federal Economic Development Tools
• City Owned Business Parks, Shovel-ready Sites, Catalyst Sites, etc.
• Utility Incentives for Developers & Investors
• Public Private Partnerships
• Effects on development caused from COVID-19
Moderator: Tim Korby, PE, Regional Director, HR Green
Jolene Foss, Executive Director, Write County Economic Development Partnership
Morgan Hill, MBA, EDFP, Market Strategist, ISG
Catchy Mehelich, Economic Development Director City of St. Cloud
• What’s areas of development are still hot, what’s not
• Outlook for 2021
• City and developers discuss what information is most helpful to have upfront in order to move development forward
• Midwest Update – key projects in progress
• Property management trends• Tennant improvements – what types of projects are landlords investing in.
Moderator: Sean O'Neil, Director of Economic Research, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
Mike McMahan, Senior Vice President of Healthcare, Ryan Companies
Laura Moore, Vice President, Colliers International
John Edman, Director, Explore Minnesota
Karl Schuettler, Research Director and Consultant, The Northspan Group, Inc
Heather Worthington, Principal, Worthington Advisors, LLC
Meredith Udoibok, Executive Director of the Office Of Community Finance, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Patrick Seeb, Director of Economic Development and Placemaking, Destination Medical Center
Dave Hengel, Executive Director, Greater Bemidji, Inc.
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com