Economic Development Opportunities Up North & State of the Market
• City, County, State, Federal Economic Development Tools
• City Owned Business Parks, Shovel-ready Sites, Catalyst Sites, etc.
• Utility Incentives for Developers & Investors
• Public Private Partnerships
• Effects on development caused from COVID-19
What’s Hot and What’s Not in Development
• What’s areas of development are still hot, what’s not
• Outlook for 2021
• City and developers discuss what information is most helpful to have upfront in order to move development forward
• Midwest Update – key projects in progress
• Property management trends
• Tennant improvements – what types of projects are landlords investing in
Current State of the Market
• Current market conditions in their respective industries,
• Including areas of vulnerability as well as bright spots that have emerged through the pandemic.
• Near term outlook and what they are watching to track emerging changes in their market.
• Planning for the long term in an uncertain future
• What’s hot in and out of the Metro and Great Minnesota
Development Insights from Across Minnesota
• Development and redevelopment trends and highlights in their region or service area.
• Areas of opportunity and vulnerability looking ahead.
• Actions their organizations, communities, or regions are taking to support or encourage growth and development.
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com