The Cincinnati office of Duke Realty Corporation signed more than 1 million square feet in leases in the first two quarters of 2020. This volume resulted from new leases with several customers, as well as renewals by existing tenants.
“We continued to see ongoing interest in our Cincinnati properties from both new and existing tenants in the first half of the year,” said Dan Colletto, Vice President of Leasing and Development for Duke Realty in Cincinnati. “The quality and location of our buildings are attractive, and our knowledge of the market is unparalleled. Customers have cited these factors in their decision to select Duke Realty properties for their operations.”
Leases signed during the first and second quarters of 2020 include:
• 118,629-square-foot renewal by Heidelberg at Skyport 2245.
• 150,811-square-foot new lease with Latitude 36 at Fairfield Logistics Center 7940. John Gartner III with Colliers represented the tenant and served as the listing broker.
• 201,600-square-foot lease at Skyport 2350.Tim Schenke with CBRE represented the tenant. Si Pitstick and Josh Young with Newmark Knight Frank was the listing broker.
• 252,000-square-foot new lease with Crescent at World Park 5232. Mike Lowe with CBRE represented Crescent, while Ben Davis and Jeremy Kraus, also with CBRE, were the listing brokers.
• 326,400 square feet in two buildings – Skyport 2250 and Skyport 2350 – was leased by Borderless. Jeremy Kraus and Tim Schenke with CBRE represented Borderless and Si Pitstick and Josh Young with Newmark Knight Frank was the listing broker.