The Indianapolis office of Duke Realty Corporation closed new lease agreements and renewals totaling more than 2.49 million square feet of industrial real estate space in the Indianapolis market.
The activity includes a recently secured lease for 257,030 square feet of space at AllPoints Anson Building 7A and 10 deals in 2021. As a result of this lease activity, Duke Realty’s Indianapolis portfolio of more than 13 million square feet of space is 100 percent leased.
“High demand for logistics space across the country has driven vacancy rates to historic lows,” said Kate Ems, Duke Realty’s vice president of leasing and development in Indianapolis, in a statement. “It is our state-of-the-art, conveniently located facilities and our reputation as a responsible owner and manager of high-quality facilities that continues to drive our success in Indianapolis.”
Additional lease activity includes
- 89,875 square feet of space at Lebanon 311,
- 153,600 square feet of space at Lebanon 210,
- 737,850 square feet of space at Park 100 5550,
- 237,476 square feet of space at Park 100 7225,
- 44,800 square feet of space at Park 100 5134,
- 250,994 square feet of space at Plainfield 1581,
- 230,880 square feet of space at Plainfield 1581,
- 426,326 square feet of space at Plainfield 1390,
- 40,298 square feet of space at Exit 5 9888, and
- 20,745 square feet of space at Exit 5 9888.
Duke Realty worked with Cam Kucic and Matt McGrady of Colliers, Bryan Gardner of Reno Prop, James Storey of Keller Williams, Steve Schwegman, Lee Allen and Kevin Coats of JLL, Jared Scaringe, Terry Busch and Ryan Robinson of CBRE, Grant Lindley of Cushman & Wakefield, Kurt Meyer of Baseline Commercial, and Criss Horton of One Source Realty to secure these lease deals.