The Chicago office of Duke Realty, a domestic-only logistics property REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) in the United States, has secured lease deals at four of its properties in the Chicagoland area totaling 829,348 square feet of space in the first part of 2021.
Leases signed through April 30, 2021 include:
- 71,598 square feet at Carol Stream 370 in Carol Stream leased by Glen Ellyn Storage Corp., a moving and storage company. The tenant broker was Doug Pilcher with Cushman and Wakefield.
- 151,200 square feet at 1835 West Jefferson in Naperville leased by Productiv Inc., a national leader in ecommerce order fulfillment and contract packaging. Jeff Fischer at NAI Hiffman served as the tenant broker and David Bercu and Brian Kling at Colliers were the listing brokers.
- 163,470 square feet at Crossroads 2 in Bolingbrook leased by 2XL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of disinfecting products. Stephen Connolly and Eric Tressler at NAI Hiffman were the tenant brokers and the listing broker was Mark Moran with NAI Hiffman.
- 190,080 square feet at Crossroads Parkway 335 in Bolingbrook leased by World Depot, a supply chain management company. The tenant broker was Michael Conway at JLL and the listing brokers were Dominic Carbonari and Keith Stauber at JLL.
- 253,000 square feet, the entire facility, at 1717 Busse Road in Elk Grove Village leased by Alliance Ground International, a provider of airline cargo handling services to 55 airlines at thirteen airports. Jeff Provenza at Darwin Realty and Development served as the tenant broker and Britt Casey, Al Caruana and Alex Smith at Cushman & Wakefield served as the listing brokers.
Susan Bergdoll and Casey Grant served as landlord representatives for all of these deals.
In the Chicago market, Duke Realty owns and manages approximately 15.2 million square feet of in-service space and has approximately 2,155,140 square feet of space under development.