The completion of the new Evanston Art Center’s renovation at 1717 Central Street in Evanston, was announced at the center’s Spring Benefit on May 16. A team led by Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International completed the comprehensive renovation on schedule and on budget for the benefit festivities.
Podolsky|Circle principals, Randy D. Podolsky and Adam J. Tarantur, CCIM, headed the advisory team for the strategic relocation project, assisting in the acquisition of the facility for the 501(c )(3) non-profit organization. Podolsky|Circle served as Owners Representative and, in conjunction with Lebar Construction Management, also acted as Construction Manager. The Dobbins Group was the design-build contractor.
Evanston Art Center’s new facility, totaling approximately 20,000 square feet, formerly served as an office building and was ideally suited, based on location and functionality, for Evanston Art Center’s new home. The Center relocated facilities at 2603 Sheridan Road, their home since 1966.