Moderator: Keith Collins, Executive Vice President, CBRE
Josh Talberg, Senior Vice President, JLL
Ted Bickel, Senior Vice President, Colliers International
Grant Campbell, Senior Vice President of Investments, Centerspace
Tom O’Neil, Vice President, Colliers Mortgage
Matt Mullins, Vice President, Maxfield Research & Consulting
Abe Roberts, Vice President Investments, Marcus & Millichap
Steve Michel, President, Michel Commercial Real Estate
• Evolving Characteristics of Apartment Renters
• Key Demographic Shifts post COVID-19; Impact on Existing Inventory
• Which Submarkets are Now Favorable; What Happens to Urban Properties?
• With vacancies bouncing all over the place, how do you make sense of pricing rents and concessions?
• 2020 Investment Sales Recap: Was it a record year and what will 2021 bring?
• How has competition and demand for quality properties impacted CAP Rates and pricing in the market?
• What types of yields should you expect and what are the fundamentals today?
Moderator: Dave Rasmussen, SVP, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital – Minneapolis
Nick Place, Chief Lending Officer, Bridgewater Bank
Jason Wilsey, Vice President, CSDZ
Michael Lowe, Vice President, TCF Bank
Andy Finn, Vice President, NorthMarq Capital
• What type of deals are Fannie & Freddie looking to target today?
• How has underwriting changed?
• Are agency lenders still #1 or are they leaving room for competition?
• What is the outlook for 2021 and beyond for lenders, buyers, sellers, developers, and investors?
• Who is lending on construction, and what are some alternative sources of capital?
• What types of governmental programs are available and how do I access them?
• Insurance costs harming your proformas and NOI
Moderator: Jim Lockhart, Partner, Wipfli
Dannielle Lewis, Tax Manager, Wipfli
Nikolaus Hempel, Senior Manager, Cost Segregations, Wipfli
Cory Bultinck, Partner, Wipfli
• PPP Loan Forgiveness and PPP Round 2
• Other stimulus money you likely missed: SBA Loan Payments and Employee Retention Tax Credit
• Case studies in how to boost your benefits from the tax reform
• The increased Need for Cost Segregation with the tax reform: Bonus Depreciation is A Big Opportunity for Real Estate
• 1031 Like Kind Exchanges & Opportunities for Apartment Owners
• Latest Update on Opportunity Zones & Opportunities for Apartment Developers
Moderator: Leanna Stefaniak, Chief Real Estate Office & General Counsel, At Home Apartments, L.L.C.
Brent Rogers, Owner, Saturday Properties
Tina Burns, Senior Director, Real Estate, Greystar
Josh Brandsted, President, Greco
Chris Sherman, President, Sherman & Associates
• Current market turnover and effect on buildings
• Collections and Evictions; Getting a Handle on the Effect of Moratoriums
• Tenant Expectations: Which types of services are new tenants demanding from owners?
• Leasing activities and how marketing apartments to tenants has changed
• Emerging trends in the Apartment Marketplace
Moderator: Liza Kapisak, Director of Interior Design, BKV Group
Tony Kuechle, President of Development, Doran Companies
Robb Bader, President, Bader Development
Evan Doran, Vice President of Development, Doran Properties Group
Brent Webb, Development Executive, Mortenson
Nick Murnane, Senior Manager, Real Estate Development, The Opus Group
• Current and Planned Projects in Urban Markets Right Now
• Where is the biggest potential for growth in the Twin Cities – What are the drivers?
• What types of trending amenities (COVID-friendly) are important in today’s market?
• How design will impact project success of your market?
• Construction trends that all developers need to know
• The Benefits of Building a Strong Partnership with a Municipality
12:10 PM * This Segment does not offer CE
Moderator: Joyce Stupnik, President, Parter, BDH
Kent Roers, Co-Founder & Owner, Roers Companies
Jackson Phillips, Parter, BKD Apartments
Christian Lawrence, Founder & CEO, Rise Modular
Dean Dovolis, Owner, DJR Architects
Ryan Sailer, Vice President of Real Estate Development, Timberland Partners
• Current and Planned Projects in Suburban Markets Right Now
• Current and Planned Projects in Rural Markets Right Now
• What types of trending amenities (COVID-friendly) are important in today’s suburban / exurban market?
• Where is the biggest potential for growth in Outstate Minnesota – What are the drivers?
• Is Volumetric / Modular Going to be the go-to Construction Method for Multifamily?
Remember those record-setting apartment sales in 2019? COVID-19 made sure that there’d be no repeat performance this year.
The average apartment rent in the United States increased by $2 in July, hitting $1,460, according to the most recent national multifamily report from Yardi…
CBRE recently represented Timberland Partners in the sale of two multifamily properties, Timberland Point and Timberland Crossing, to Monarch Investment and Management Group, totaling 318-units…
CBRE Multifamily represented Healey Ramme Company in the sale of Southfork Townhomes, a 272-unit multifamily community at 18001 Jubilee Way in Lakeville, Minnesota, to Investors…
Radisson Blu Mall of America
2nd Floor The Lakes Ball Room, 2100 Killebrew Drive, Bloomington, MN
April 29, 2021
8:00AM – 1:00PM
$99 – In Person
$39 – Virtual Viewing
* We will adhere to COVID regulations set by Governor Walz. If we are unable to host live, the price difference will be refunded to those who have registered in person and will automatically transfer to virtual attendance.