Mayor of Cincinnati
• What is the state of Cincinnati multifamily market from a development, investment, and operations standpoint?
• What continues to drive the Apartment Market and where are we trending?
• How does the Cincinnati Apartment market compare with the rest of the U.S.?
• What does the future look like for the Cincinnati area for the multifamily development and investing?
• What are the strongest and weakest CRE sectors in today’s climate?
• What 2020 headlines will impact 2021 activity?
• Reshaping the “New Normal” what to expect today & beyond.
• How can investors maximize their returns in today’s climate?
• Where is the biggest potential for growth for Urban/Metro Cincinnati? What are the drivers?
• What new developments have recently been completed? What is currently under construction, in the pipeline?
• What fundamentals contribute to site-selection?
• How will new projects transform an asset class and change the market area?
3 Hours of Continuing Education Approved – SALES PERSON OR BROKER ONLY
Course# 979100112E 21
Cincinnati Commercial Real Estate Summit 2021
Provider: Real Estate Publishing Corporation
Friday, February 12, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm EST Program
Complimentary Virtual Registration
$49 – Virtual Registration + CE Credits
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org