• Market trends: vacancy rates, absorption, rental rates and new construction activity.
• Discussion of tenant needs and how landlords are adapting their properties.
• Which sub-markets are seeing the most expansion, which are struggling?
• Update on recent sales transactions, cap rates, and the investment market.
• Who is driving the market and how to position properties to take advantage of the current market?
• Effect of legalization of marijuana in other markets, is Texas next? How to prepare?
• Rising construction costs and the effect on development, rents and ability to sign leases.
• How to anticipate and meet emerging tenant trends.
• Controlling and owning land (past to present nuances, cashing in on owned land).
• Financing development: acquisition, site improvements, infrastructure, lending requirements.
• The market for build-to-suit and exit strategies (investment sales, pre-sales)
• Evolving needs of logistics companies.
• The effect of continuing growth of the “Amazon Effect”
• What is driving the new massive-scale project in Houston MSA?
• Growing demand for last mile delivery options and cold storage.
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com