Industry Assessment: Opportunities in Today’s Commercial Construction Marketplace
Moderator: Mike Schechter, General Counsel & Labor Relations Director, Associated General Contractors of Minnesota
Gary Prinsen, Senior VP of Operations, Central Division, Ryan Companies
Kelly McNamara, Director of Operations, Mortenson
Jeff Hansen, CEO, Adolfson & Peterson
Rich Jacobson, Executive Vice President, Kraus, Anderson
Beth Duyvejonck, Regional Vice President, The Opus Group
• 2020 commercial construction recap and how COVID-19 has impacted the industry
• How are general contractors repositioning and preparing for the future?
• Major projects you are working on?
• The changing landscape and working with subcontractors & other service providers
• Important projects impacting the industry in 2021
• Future outlook, trends and predictions of the commercial construction industry