• What is the state of Indianapolis multifamily market from a development, investment, and operations standpoint?
• What continues to drive the Apartment Market and where are we trending?
• How does the Indianapolis Apartment market compare with the rest of the U.S.?
• What does the future look like for the Indianapolis area for the multifamily development and investing?
• What are the strongest and weakest CRE sectors in today’s climate?
• What 2020 headlines will impact 2021 activity?
• Reshaping the “New Normal” what to expect today & beyond?
• How can investors maximize their returns in today’s climate?
• Where is the biggest potential for growth for Urban/Metro Indianapolis? What are the drivers?
• What new developments have recently been completed? What is currently under construction, in the pipeline?
• What fundamentals contribute to site-selection?
• How will new projects transform an asset class and change the market area?
Mohr Capital, a Dallas-based privately held real estate investment firm, has sold a 200,000-square-foot warehouse and outdoor storage facility occupied by GAF Materials Corporation (GAF)…
Industrial real estate executives Matt Dickerson and Chip Barnes have expanded the reach of i3 Investors, the Indianapolis-based private real estate investment firm they cofounded…
Marcus & Millichap closed the sale of Bestco Storage Portfolio, a 42,580-square-foot self-storage facility in Knox, Indiana. Sean Delaney, senior vice president and investment specialist…
Hanley Investment Group Real Estate Advisors sold two multi-tenant retail properties in Fort Wayne, Indiana, for a combined total of $11.8 million. In the last…