• What is current inventory, and what is future development capacity?
• What is driving development and what can we expect for 2021 and beyond?
• What areas are ripe for development in the suburbs and in the city?
• Which Opportunity Zones are most attractive to investors?
• What are current Demographic characteristics of apartment renters?
• What are today’s security technologies and how can I ensure that my building’s security system is optimal?
• What are new and innovative Design & Construction techniques?
• What type of buildings are ripe for Adaptive Re-use into apartments?
• What are leasing trends in Detroit neighborhoods and suburbs?
• What Management initiatives can be utilized to cost-effectively meet today’s tenant demands?
• Where are baby-boomers and empty-nesters re-locating and what amenities do they require?
• What types of deals are Fannie & Freddie looking to target today?
• How has underwriting changed?
• What is the future for the agency lenders?
• What is the outlook for 2021 and beyond for lenders, buyers, sellers, developers, and investors?
• Who is lending and what are alternative sources of capital?
3 Hours of Continuing Education Approved – SALES PERSON OR BROKER ONLY
Detroit Multifamily Summit 2021
Provider: Real Estate Publishing Corporation
Course #: C085203
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm EST Program
$49 Virtual Registration
$59 Virtual Registration with CE Credits
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org