• What is current inventory, and what is future development capacity?
• What is driving development and what can we expect for 2021 and beyond?
• What areas are ripe for development in the suburbs and in the city?
• Which Opportunity Zones are most attractive to investors?
• What are current Demographic characteristics of apartment renters?
• What are today’s security technologies and how can I ensure that my building’s security system is optimal?
• What are new and innovative Design & Construction techniques?
• What type of buildings are ripe for Adaptive Re-use into apartments?
• What are leasing trends in Detroit neighborhoods and suburbs?
• What Management initiatives can be utilized to cost-effectively meet today’s tenant demands?
• Where are baby-boomers and empty-nesters re-locating and what amenities do they require?
• What types of deals are Fannie & Freddie looking to target today?
• How has underwriting changed?
• What is the future for the agency lenders?
• What is the outlook for 2021 and beyond for lenders, buyers, sellers, developers, and investors?
• Who is lending and what are alternative sources of capital?
3 Hours of Continuing Education Approved – SALES PERSON OR BROKER ONLY
Detroit Multifamily Summit 2021
Provider: Real Estate Publishing Corporation
Course #: C085203
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm EST Program
$49 Virtual Registration
$59 Virtual Registration with CE Credits