• Vacancy Rates: Vacancy update including sublease and shadow space
• Leasing trends: Which companies have committed to new space?
• How COVID-19 has impacted the office environment
• Office investment sales update
• What is the future of co-working space in Austin?
• Development update: Breaking ground during a pandemic
• Development and Rent predictions for 2021 beyond
• Leasing Trends and Activity – is Austin in demand like Dallas?
• Industrial Investment Sales Update – buying/selling into a hot market
• How e-commerce continues to impact the industrial real estate market
• How COVID-19 has impacted the industrial market
• Trends in industrial construction & development
• Manufacturing vs. Warehouse
• How much space will we need to add in the next 5 years?
• Update and tips on completing the 1031’s in a challenging environment
• Improve value proposition: Tax law changes that make cost segregation more powerful
• Unidentified opportunities: Investment that are more relevant now and post-COVID
• How bad are retail losses and how many will survive?
• Best strategies for the restaurant landlord and tenant rep
• Adaptive reuse and retail buildings: where are the real opportunities?
• How e-commerce continues to impact the retail market
• What’s in store for development in 2021
• Future trends and leasing predictions: thriving retailers lead the way
• Market forces driving the apartment and multifamily market in Austin
• Land pricing update: Where can you get multifamily land?
• Is Texodus picking up even more steam in 2021?
• Apartment Investment Sales Update – Who is buying what and CAP rates
• New Development vs. Existing Rehab: Where are the opportunities and why
• Impact of eviction moratorium
• Impact of Prop A on multifamily
June 23, 2021
8:00am – 12:00pm
Abel’s on the Lake
3825 Lake Austin Blvd #3510
Austin, TX 78703
4 Hours of Real Estate Continuing Education Credits Has been Approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission
TREC Provider# 10163
TREC Instructor# 4153
$99 – In Person Viewing
$59 – Virtual Viewing with CE
$19 – Virtual Viewing