• With vacancies at record lows how does DFW stack up compared to the rest of the U.S.?
• 2020 Investment Sales Recap & Major Transactions
• What has been the impact of outside money on our market?
• How has competition and demand for quality properties impacted CAP Rates and pricing in the market?
• What type of yields should you expect and what are the fundamentals today?
• Current Demographics characteristics of Apartment Renters
• Key Demographic Shifts; Impact on Existing Inventory
• Which Submarkets are Favorable; Which have run their course?
• What type of deals are HUD, Fannie & Freddie looking to target today?
• How has underwriting changed?
• What is the future for the agency lenders?
• What is the outlook for 2021 and beyond for lenders, buyers, sellers, developers and investors?
• Who is lending, and what are some alternative sources of capital?
• Current market vacancy & absorption rates
• Collections & Evictions
• Tenant Expectations: Which types of services are new tenants demanding from owners?
• Leasing activities and how marketing apartments to tenants has changed
• Emerging trends in the Apartment marketplace
• Recap of recently completed projects
• Where is the biggest potential for growth and what are the drivers?
• What types of trending amenities are important in today’s market?
• How design will impact project success of your project
• Construction trends that all developers need to know
• The importance of building a strong partnership with a municipality
June 24, 2021
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
The Clubs of Prestonwood
15909 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75248
4 Hours of Real Estate Continuing Education Credits Have Been Approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission
TREC Provider# 10163
TREC Instructor# 4153
$99 – In Person
$59 – Virtual Viewing with CE
$19 – Virtual Viewing
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org