At more than 540 feet tall, it is one of the tallest buildings in the state of Tennessee. With its position on 1st Avenue in Nashville by the Cumberland River and in the heart of downtown, the skyscraper permanently reshapes the Nashville skyline, visible from 360 degrees around the city.
“Today, we officially celebrate the topping out of an iconic tower which has already become a fixture on Nashville’s skyline,” said Dean Stratouly, president and chief executive officer of Congress Group.
Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Nashville is a five-star, full-service hotel with 235 keys, a spa, an array of lavish amenities and 143 private residences that will set a new standard for premium living in Music City. With construction led by AECOM Hunt, the project is pursuing LEED Gold and well on schedule for a 2022 hotel opening and move-ins for home owners of the Private Residences.
To reach the topping out milestone, the construction team used:
- 851,000 square feet of concrete plates and finishes
- 42,700 cubic yards of concrete overall
- 2,500 tons of rebar
- 469,000 lbs of post tension cables
The project has been designed and executed by a world class team of architects, designers and engineers, which includes:
- SCB, project architect;
- HOK, interior design of the luxury residences and amenity spaces;
- Marzipan, interior design of the hotel and public spaces;
- Barge Design Group, civil engineer and permitting;
- Cosentini Associates, MEP engineer;
- MKA, structural engineer;
- TTL, geotechnical and environmental engineer; and
- Brodin Design Build, penthouse interior design.
Four Seasons Private Residences Nashville will have a dedicated team of Four Seasons staff, exclusive entrance, private Sky Garden, fitness studio, Owner’s Lounge, multimedia room plus access to all Four Seasons Hotel Nashville amenities and services.