Industrial Strength for the Cure, a group of 11 women active in the commercial real estate industry, completed the June 2-3 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer event and raised $60,000 to help fight cancer.
With this amount raised, Industrial Strength for the Cure was the fifth highest fundraising team in the event. Lynn Reich, SIOR, CCIM, FRICS, executive vice president, Colliers International, the team’s leader, was the event’s individual fundraising leader. The entire event raised $6.3 million to help fight cancer.
The team of walkers included:
- Susan Bergdoll – Vice President, Duke Realty
- Ann Dee – Deputy General Counsel, Duke Realty
- Lynn Reich, SIOR, CCIM, FRICS, Executive Vice President, Colliers International
- Kim Adams – Executive Director, JP Morgan, Global Real Estate Assets
- Collete English-Dixon – Principal, Transactions, Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Anne Dempsey – Senior Associate, Land Advisory Group, Colliers Asset Resolution Team
- Suzanne Serino – Principal, Avison Young
- Stephanie Park – First Vice President, Investment and Capital Markets, CBRE
- Cindy McSherry – Executive Director for ULI/NAIOP
- Cathy Ellenbogen – retired CMD Realty Executive
- Brenda Crisp – Senior Vice President, Group Manager, Jones Lang LaSalle
The fundraising efforts were boosted by a number of significant contributions from companies and organizations that included the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, $5,000; Avison Young, $2,500; and Duke, $2,000.