InSite Real Estate announced the following recent transactions:
- InSite completed a 20,000-square-foot West Marine Build-to-Suit at 1150 North Halsted in Chicago, Illinois.
- InSite signed a 2,022-square-foot lease with Pie Five at 383 W. Army Trail Road, a 9,923-square-foot multi-tenant building owned by InSite in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
- InSite signed a 2,034 SF lease with AT&T at 111 E. University Drive, a 12,898 SF multi-tenant building owned by InSite in Mishawaka, Indiana.
- InSite signed a 1,797-square-foot lease extension with Starbucks at 1015 W. Lincoln Highway, a 9,788-square-foot multi-tenant retail building owned by InSite, in DeKalb, Illinois.
- InSite purchased a 0.682-acre site at 5460 North Haggerty Road in Canton, Michigan, for a 5,600-square-foot multi-tenant retail center co-anchored by Qdoba Mexican Grill and T-Mobile.
- InSite completed a 20,000-square-foot single-tenant building at 5303 North Davis Highway in Pensacola, Florida, and signed a long-term lease with West Marine, an InSite build-to-suit program client.
- InSite purchased a 1.47-acre site and signed a long-term lease with AT&T for a 4,125 SF single-tenant building at Hwy 169 and Rock Ridge Road, Mountain Iron, Minnesota. The building will be delivered in the third quarter of 2015.
- InSite completed an 8,800-square-foot multi-tenant retail center, co-anchored by Verizon and Chipotle, at 6501 East Grant Road in Tucson, Arizona.