Six experienced commercial real estate property managers recently were installed as the 2016 executive leadership team for IREM Chicago Chapter 23.
The 2016 officers were formally installed during the Chapter’s business meeting held November 12 at the Cliff Dweller’s Club in Chicago. The 2016 leadership team will be comprised of:
- President Brian Lozell, CPM®, Seneca Real Estate Advisors
- President Elect Angela Aeschliman, CPM®, Watermark Property Management, LLC
- Treasurer Jim Vocos, CPM®, Wesley Realty Group
- Secretary Elaine Finley, CPM®, Urban Innovations
- Executive Council members: June McCrory, CPM®, the Missner Group and Kris Haskins, CPM®, Cushman and Wakefield
Chapter 23 is comprised of leading managers of office, multifamily and industrial properties in metropolitan Chicago and companies that provides products and services to the industry.