A View from the Top: Managing the Property Management Business
• Business Development – How are you doing it and do you have a better mousetrap?
• Fees and Profitability – Are there trends or tricks to increase revenue or decrease expenses?
• How important are Expense Recoveries to your Property’s Cash Flow & Value?
• Does You Escalation Methodology Match What Each Lease Requires?
• COVID-19 & Gross Ups? What’s the Right Answer?
• Talent Management and Recruiting: How much time do you spend on it and how?
• Clients: Who are your clients and how have their expectations changed?
• Collaboration: Is this as important as everyone says it is?
• Services: Are you providing more or less services today and what are they?
Why Good Management is Important Once Again
• What are the roles and the importance of Asset Managers, Property Managers & Facility Managers?
• What are the essentials of a successful Asset Manager, Property Manager & Facility Manager?
• What are the most important aspects of Operations Efficiencies/Cost Control
• What is the interrelationship of Asset Management with Investors, Lenders, Services, Providers, Attorneys, Brokers and Consultants
• Tasks that need to be performed to keep your property or portfolio properties current.
• Day to do tools that will help you manage: Tenants & Personnel
• Managing the Unmanageable: Working with contractors, service providers and vendors
• How Technology has changed the way we manage properties
Best Practices in Marketing, Leasing, Improvements, Maintenance, & Operations
• Day-today management tenant relationships to keep your tenants happy
• The Importance of building strong relationships with leasing agents and tenant reps
• Building Marketing Plan: What works and what doesn’t work.
• Budgeting & Maintenance
• Leasing Your Property
• What are the types of tenant improvements that are attracting Tenants
• Measuring and evaluating investments in marketing, maintenance and improvements.
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com